- 576 (Registered)
Legal Work Experience Programme
The legal profession is now more competitive than ever and goes beyond simply having a degree or national diploma. In order to stand out from the crowd, candidates are required to have legal work experience and a thorough understanding of the key aspects required to work in the industry.
The 3-month job placement programme provides the key aspects required to become fully qualified and equipped yourself with the skills necessary to secure legal jobs. Once you have completed the legal placement programme you will gain an accredited certification and three months of remote law work experience.
Who is it for?
- Part qualified paralegals and newly qualified law students
- Graduates with no or little legal work experience
- Students currently studying or intending to study law or want to refresh their knowledge
- Candidates working in legal assistant jobs who want career progression
- Individuals who are working in legal jobs but want to gain further knowledge
- Candidates who want to open a firm
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. We also expect the candidates to have basic knowledge of the law.
- Three months full access to the work placement programme (WPP)
- Professional certification
- Guaranteed work placement (3 – 6 months)
- Learn industry-leading skills and stand out from the crowd.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trends in the job market.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
*Terms Apply – Terms of service
Legal work experience
We guarantee 3 months of legal work experience. These law internships will equip you with the expertise required to secure law jobs.
A few examples of the duties you would be expected to carry out during your legal job placement are;
- Advising employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Grievance policies, disciplinary hearing procedure drafting
- Maternity and Paternity leave policy drafting Benefits packages
- Recruitment procedure drafting for e.g. Equal Opportunity, Anti Discrimination etc Bullying and Harassment policy drafting.
Training period: 4-12 Weeks (this can be extended if required*)
Assessment: To pass the course learners are required to successfully pass an online MCQ examination.
We understand the importance of work experience, this can often be a deciding factor when applying for legal training jobs, with this in mind we have developed a comprehensive job placement programme that will make you eligible for a wide variety of entry-level legal roles.
The legal work experience programme offers candidates law firm work experience and the relevant training required to secure graduate law jobs, graduate paralegal jobs and legal assistant jobs.
Candidates who have completed this programme have secured jobs in the following roles;
- Legal Secretary – Salary £19,000
- Legal Assistant- Salary £21,000
- Assistant Paralegal – Salary £24,000
- Paralegal – Salary £27,064
- Solicitor – Salary £47,000
Full fee: £1195
Buy now pay later: Join from as little as £395 and spread the cost from just £66 / month
Payment options can be selected by clicking the ‘enrol’ button above.
When can you start? You must first apply to be selected, contact us to apply. The training takes place online, once you have finished your training, you can start the remote job placement.
Operations of a Legal Professional
The English Legal System
Land and Conveyancing Practice
Wills and Probate Law Practice
- I think it is a bit ludicrous that I had to spend over £1,000 in order to secure a job in a law firm, especially after graduating with a 1st Class Honours Law Degree but... better late than never I guess. If this programme was free, I'd give it 5* but at least I finally secured a paralegal position.
- I joined because I was told by a number of employers that I do not have adequate experience, needless to say, Bradstone offered me three months experience along with a CPD qualification. The course was more detailed than I initially expected as they mentioned I could complete it in two weeks. The work placement was enjoyable and gave me a good feel of the legal industry.
- Very friendly tutors I had not studied since leaving school, which was quite a few years ago being as I am now 31 years old. I was quite nervous about whether I had it in me to do the course (Legal Course). I found the Bradstone Allington website very easy to use once I had good look around. The forums were very useful and helped me out many times. The careers advisor regularly checked up on me when I was doing the remote work experience