- 469 (Registered)
HR Work Placement Programme
In today’s world, the HR industry is more competitive than ever and goes beyond simply having theoretical qualifications. Candidates who desire to make an impression are required to have an understanding of a broad range of HR activities.
Our 3-month training programme provides everything you need to become fully qualified in HR practice & management. Once you have completed your training session you will gain accredited certifications and three months of remote experience directly with one of our clients.
Who is it for?
- Part qualified, freshly qualified Human Resources students
- Graduates with no or little job experience
- Students currently studying or intending to study HR or want to refresh knowledge
- People who are already working in the industry but want to gain further knowledge
Are there any requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. We also expect the candidates to have basic knowledge of Human Resources.
- Three months full access to the online course
- Professional certification
- Guaranteed work placement (12 weeks)
- Learn industry-leading skills and stand out from the crowd.
- Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current trends in the job market.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- One free exam attempt (Available within 4 to 6 weeks once requested.)
*Terms Apply – Terms of Service
HR Work Experience
We guarantee 12 weeks of human resource work experience. These HR programme can equip you with the expertise required to secure HR jobs.
A few examples of the duties you would be expected to carry out during your HR job placement are;
- Advising employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Grievance policies, disciplinary hearing procedure drafting
- Maternity and Paternity leave policy drafting Benefits packages
- Recruitment procedure drafting for e.g. Equal Opportunity, Anti Discrimination etc Bullying and Harassment policy drafting.
Online Training period: 4-12 Weeks (this can be extended if required*)
Assessment: To pass the course learners are required to successfully pass an online MCQ examination.
*Terms Apply – Terms of service
HR Work Experience: 12 week remote work placement guaranteed.
When can you start? You must first apply to be selected. The training takes place online. Once you finish your training modules then you can start the remote job placement.
Full fee: £1195
Buy now pay later: Spread the cost for example £79 over 12 months subject to affordability status. APR ,terms and conditions and subject to status
Payment options can be selected by clicking the ‘enrol’ button above.
When can you start? You must first apply to be selected, contact us to apply. The training takes place online, once you have finished your training, you can start the remote job placement.
The Development of Management Thought
Organisational Behaviour and its Importance to Management
The Individual and the Organisation
Attitudes, Learning, Stress and the Problems of the Individual
Motivation Theories and their Implications for Management
The Nature and Meaning of Job Satisfaction
The Nature and Significance of Groups in Organisations
Conflict and Conflict Resolution in Organisations
Communication Processes and Barriers
HRM and its Context
Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility in HRM
Human Resource Planning (HRP)
Recruitment and Selection
Performance Management – An Overview
Learning and Development
Discipline and Grievance
Employee Communication, Involvement and Engagement
Health, Safety and Welfair
- Better than I thought it would be, they take customer services seriously. I was able to get qualified and gain three months of experience, the only bad point I can mention is the emails they consistently send, maybe a bit much at times.
- Fantastic course I was very pleased with the quality of the course material and found the tutors and online resources really helpful. I gained more practical experience when I completed the HR course which helped put my theory into practice. I recommended my friends and family to use Bradstone Allington as you can study whenever you want. Mohammed