About the Work Placement Programme
With the growing need for internship experience, the team at Bradstone Allington have developed a signature Work Placement Programme referred to as (WPP). This is an innovative scheme designed to support your personal development by way of mentorship, training and job placement in your chosen industry.
By joining a work placement programme, candidates can develop and enhance their abilities, gain relevant work experience, and kick start their career. The WPP has been proven effective, with over 90% of candidates securing full-time employment within 3 months of completing the job placement.
Browse Our Top Training Programmes
Your Career Starts Here
Bradstone Allington provides quality training with job placement support suitable for all skill levels across a variety of industries including law, business, accountancy, education, human resources, facilities management, digital marketing and web design. We turn entry-level candidates into industry professionals with the relevant work experience.
This includes training plus work experience for students and professionals seeking to develop their existing skills and qualifications,
as well as companies looking to train their staff. The job market today is more competitive with fewer roles available and a surge of graduates,
employers no longer select candidates based on their academic achievements.
To make an impact as a candidate you need to stand out from the crowd, this is what Bradstone Allington specialise in.
Our job placement programme will turn trainees into professionals when it comes to having the relevant work experience
and expertise required to excel in the industry.
- Accounts AssistantThe average salary for Assistant Accountant jobs is £25,000.
- Customer CareThe average salary for Customer Care jobs is £23,000.
- Accountancy PlacementsThe average salary for Trainee Accountant jobs is £25,000.
- HR Work ExperienceThe average salary for HR Assistant jobs is £23,000.
- Legal Work ExperienceThe average salary for Legal Secretary jobs is £22,493.
- Travel ConsultantThe average salary for Travel Consultant jobs is £23,000.
- Payroll AssistantThe average salary for Payroll Assistant jobs is £23,000.
- Paralegal Work ExperienceThe average salary for Paralegal jobs is £23,000.
- Administrative AssistantThe average salary for Administrative Assistant jobs is £19,000.
- Digital Marketing AssistantThe average salary for Digital Marketing Assistant jobs is £25,000.
- IT TechnicianThe average salary for IT Technician jobs is £25,000.
- ParalegalThe average salary for Paralegal jobs is £23,000.
- Network EngineerThe average salary for Network Engineer jobs is £24,449.
- Graphic Design PlacementThe average salary for Graphic Designer jobs is £29,000.
- TEFLThe average salary for TEFL jobs is £19,000.